Cheerson CX-20 RTF Quadcopter
Get in the action with the Cheerson CX20, the GPS drone that ticks all the right boxes. Don't let the low price fool you, this machine is capable of more than any other GPS quadcopter on the market today!
Boasting full GPS functionality such as position holding, return to home and even full GPS waypoint flying, this is a professional level multi-rotor aircraft in an easy to use package that anyone can fly. The Cheerson CX20 was developed with one primary goal in mind - providing you with a simple, user friendly drone capable of professional level flight performance. Now you have the perfect machine for carrying your GoPro or other similar sized action cameras for shooting awesome aerial video!
When it comes to ease of use, the CX20 is at the top of the list. Arriving fully tuned and setup, you simply need to install the landing gear and props, charge the battery and fly. It's that easy. For more advanced users or as your skills progress, you can connect the CX20 to MAVLink compatible software such as Mission Planner or others, allowing access to a whole host of programming options including selectable flight modes, GPS waypoint functionality, advanced tuning and so much more!
The CX20 features a beautifully molded plastic body which not only offers good looks, it provides durability and is extremely light weight. The lower body shell of the CX20 integrates bright LED lights, green in the front arms and red in the rear, making orientation easy in both day and night flying. Additionally, there are two large status indicator LEDs at the rear which show the current status, such as GPS signal and battery condition.
Aerial video is where it's at and the CX20 is just the model for it. The CX20 is directly compatible with gimbals, providing direct fit mounting. The on-board connections provide power, tilt and roll functions for the gimbal. There is also a very convenient mini USB connection for connecting the CX20 to your PC.
Once you've compared the features, functionality and flight performance of all the GPS quadcopters on the market today, bang for your buck you can't beat the Cheerson CX20
• RTF - Charge up the battery and you're good to go!
• Multiple preset flight modes such as Manual, Stable (loiter), Direction Locked (simple), Altitude Hold and Return to Home
• MAVLink compatible allowing for GPS waypoint mission flying, advanced tuning and so much more (for Advanced users)
• Precision GPS, compass and altitude sensors
• Q-2D brushless camera gimbal ready (sold separately)
• On-board tilt/roll control and power connections for use with optional brushless camera gimbal
• Low voltage battery protection initiates blinking LEDs and audible buzzer when flight battery is low
• Easy to see LEDs provide excellent visibility in both day or night flying